Re: extra assignment for gsocers

From: Roshan Singh <singh.roshan08_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Apr 13 2010 - 08:03:18 CEST

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 12:57 PM, Martin Sevior <msevior@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Sumi,
>            Have a go at the rectangular selection of cells first.
> Here is a start of what to do:

> It may be worth swapping the order of the project to do the
> rectangular selections first. I think this is easier and will be a
> good way to learn your way around the codebase. The initial
> modifications required are in
> FV_View_protected.cpp:_extSelToPos(PT_DocPoistion pos)

Can you tell me, when is this function invoked, i.e. event ? I tried
printing a Debug message doing random selections in tables but did not
work out.

There is a problem with the mailing list software, it does not set the
"Reply-To" field in the mail. However the other mailman powered lists
set if by default. Try to see the headers in the original mail.

http://pastebin.com/cDRcYXti, see the highlighted lines in this link.

--
Roshan Kumar Singh
http://roshansingh.wordpress.com