GSoC students for 2010

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Apr 27 2010 - 08:08:40 CEST

Hi everyone,

I'd like to introduce our 3 GSoC students for 2010.

They're:

Sander Bogaert, Maleesh Rathnayaka and Ersin Akinci.

We had a number of truly excellent proposals this year and it was
extremely difficult to select just our top three. To those who missed
out, my sincere sympathies but I hope you will still find projects
that interest you in AbiWord. We are always keen to have new
contributors so I hope we will be seeing and committing patches from
you.

To Sander, Maleesh and Ersin we have really high expectations of you
all but we're sure you will live up to them. Thanks very much for the
great work you've all done so far and maybe we'll get some of that
code you wrote during the proposal phase into abiword before GSoC
coding period even starts :-)

Cheers!

Martin