Re: GSoC students for 2010

From: J.M. Maurer <uwog_at_uwog.net>
Date: Tue Apr 27 2010 - 22:42:24 CEST

Congrats people!

I've made 3 branches:

  gsoc2010dialogs (Maleesh)
  gsoc2010tableimprov (Sander)
  gsoc2010lognpt (Ersin)

Ersin and Dzan (Sander) already have an account, so they are all set.
I'll talk to Maleesh on IRC to give him his account too.

Additional note: I merged the performance improving "lognpt" branch from
last year's GSoC into trunk just before creating the branch for Ersin.
This means he can finish the lognpt work in his branch. As soon as we
consider it good enough, we'll merge that branch back to trunk, and
create a new branch for his "Different Pages per Document" work.
I hope lognpt wasn't too broken :-P

Have fun hacking students! You had lovely applications, let's hope the
code will be just as yummie!

Cheers!
  Marc