Re: AbiWidget and Windows

From: Fridrich Strba <fridrich.strba_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: Tue Jul 20 2010 - 13:23:36 CEST

Just wondering what are the configure options for that. Maybe something
like --with-win32-toolkit=native --with-win32-toolkit=gtk could be nice
with the first as default if nothing is passed.

I would not mind to give it a try from time to time in my
cross-environment to prevent the bits from rotting.

Cheers

F.