Re: Abiword conversion

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jun 01 2010 - 14:00:51 CEST

HI Diego,

As Dom says there are many commonad line options for document conversion.

If you need more than that, it is possible to run abiword as a long
running job or deamon on a unix
host.

The very sophisticated web-site, http://abicollab.net , does exactly
that and allows document conversion and html document previews on the
fly.