Re: improved charset support.zip

From: J.M. Maurer <uwog_at_uwog.net>
Date: Sun May 30 2010 - 23:10:22 CEST

Hi Алекс!

> > Ingo's patch always uses system default codepage, which is not always right. My patch contains codepage detection from font name
> > (at least for Windows standard fonts at this time). I'll produce a new patch based on merged trunk.
>
> Here it is, sorry for the mess.

Thanks a lot for the updated patch! Too bad I saw the mail just after
tagging 2.8.5, so it will have to go into 2.8.6. Sorry about that. I'll
commit this new patch shortly!

  Marc

PS. I assume the codepages.inc file is GPLv2+ licensed as well? If so,
then I'll add a license statement at the top of the file.