Re: Adding a new language in Abiword source code

From: Dominique Rochefort <issasamb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 2010 - 13:36:03 CET

Great! I have got my Bamanankan translation of Abiword working this morning!
Thanks Pradeeban for all your help.

I am quite busy this week, but I would like to start to check out what I
can do to contribute to the Unicode port for Windows project.
If you have anything I can start with, let me know.

Cheers,

Dominique