Re: Adding a new language in Abiword source code

From: Kathiravelu Pradeeban <kk.pradeeban_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Nov 23 2010 - 14:07:05 CET

Hi Dominique,

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 6:06 PM, Dominique Rochefort <issasamb@gmail.com> wrote:
> Great! I have got my Bamanankan translation of Abiword working this morning!

Great to hear that.

> Thanks Pradeeban for all your help.
>
> I am quite busy this week, but I would like to start to check out what I can
> do to contribute to the Unicode port for Windows project.
> If you have anything I can start with, let me know.

We have the remaining tasks listed in
http://www.abisource.com/wiki/Windows_Unicode_Port. Marc and I really
want to fix most of these issues before the next release. Most of
these bugs are minor omissions. Hope we can get them fixed sooner.
Feel free to start work on any of those when you get some time. Please
let us know when you start working on a bug, via this list or over the
irc, to avoid two developers fixing the same bug.

Thank you.
Regards,
Pradeeban.

--