Re: Abiword Unicode build on Windows

From: Dominique Rochefort <issasamb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Oct 14 2010 - 11:20:45 CEST

  Hi Pradeeban,
Hi Marc,

Thanks for the quick reply!

I am glad to hear that there is already a lot of work done toward the
Abiword Unicode build on WIndows.

Now, the first thing I will need to do is to get the source code and
build it by myself locally.
The code, I can easily get it via SVN without problem.
My computer is running Windows 7.

So the first thing I will need assistance with is how to build the code
to the an Abiword 2.9.0 version.
Is there a procedure available to guide me?

Thanks,

Dominique