Request for review of changes in Write

From: Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo_at_laptop.org>
Date: Wed Oct 27 2010 - 16:28:43 CEST

Hi, I am trying to resolve pending issues in the Write activity.
Would be great if you can review them:

1) fix paste images in write - olpc #2507 and olpc #7186

    Now you can copy a image from Paint, Browse or Write and paste in Write
    The patch implement take from the clipboard the different types of contents

Patch attached to http://dev.laptop.org/attachment/ticket/2507/

2) Add the option to export to PDF - SL #1458

    Signed-Off-By: iwikiwi <vamsi.davuluri@gmail.com>

NOTE: The patch was in the ticket, i have tested it and works perfectly.

Patch attached to http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/1458

3) Disable the table creation button if there are a image selected - OLPC #4424

    In abiword, is not possible add a table if there are a image selected.

Note: Previously, if you have a image selected, and add a table, the
table was created over the image.
In Abiword, if you have a image selected and add a table, the image disappear.
Then, I disable the button (like suggested in the ticket)

Patch in http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/4424

4) Change the mode of insert image to "in place". Fix OLPC #7405 and OLPC #3066

    Now the image is not floating but in-place, then can be placed
    inside a table or after another image.

Note: The image is easier to control this way, and enable things
previously not possible
like put a image inside a table.

Patch in http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7405

Thanks