Lists

From: Volodymyr Rudyj <vladimir.rudoy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Aug 13 2011 - 11:56:21 CEST

Good day everyone!
I`m working on EPUB3 import plugin and to import document that consist
of several HTML pages I`m using IE_Imp_PasteListener - I`m just
pasting each HTML file into the end of the document. But if first
document ends with a list ( in EPUB3 it`s normal because it`s table of
contents - HTML documents with ordered lists) next documents are
imported and become list items (you can find example of imported
document here: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/TuJLd63LE8-i_zuYwRet0i0i9nUWMa4I9uWSvoX36Eo?feat=directlink).

So what is correct way to tell abiword that list is ended? I tried to
insert PTX_Block with Normal style and level=0 attributes but it
didn`t help. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!