Re: GSOC 2011

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Feb 17 2011 - 13:07:55 CET

Hi Aaditya,

Thanks you very much for your interest! We're putting together our
Google Summer of Code application instructions together with a list of
projects on our wiki page here:

http://www.abisource.com/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2011

Note that the list of projects shown is mostly a copy and paste of the
projects we listed last year. The list will change by the time we
submit our application to Google.

In the meantime the first thing you should do is build abiword trunk
on your Ubuntu machine.

See

http://www.abisource.com/wiki/Compiling_AbiWord

For instructions on how to do that.