Re: [Win32] Some UI fixes

From: Kathiravelu Pradeeban <kk.pradeeban_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jan 10 2011 - 03:49:59 CET

Thanks a lot Alex (guess I spelled your name correct) for these 2
important fixes.
I have applied the patch ut_buf.patch.
I am yet to test the second patch in Arabic (my default testing
language for unicode) interface, due to some conflicts with my local
changes.

Will commit sooner after testing it.

Regards,
Pradeeban.