Perl Module for AbiWord

From: Hal Vaughan <hal_at_halblog.com>
Date: Tue Jan 11 2011 - 22:05:32 CET

I have a Perl library I've just finished that makes it easy to use AbiCommand from Perl and it also facilitates using Abiword from the command line, through Perl.

This makes it easy to use mailmerge, document conversions, printing, and even the editing available in AbiCommand from a Perl program.

I'd say it's a bit past beta, but I haven't been able to test all possible combinations of uses on it yet.

Is this something useful for others? Is there a place where, once it's done, I can upload it and is there a place I could upload it for those who might want to test it out?

Hal