Re: Intention to submit our GSoC application this weekend.

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 04 2011 - 09:09:12 CET

Hi Everyone,

Just to update you on where we're at. Xun Sun and Jean Brefort will
also join our Mentor team.

I've added Morten and Jean's ideas for projects to the wiki.

The current set of ideas is:

 Add Hyphenation support
 Improve Track Changes UI
 Get our Mac port up to speed
 Table improvements
 Port AbiWord to gtk-3.0
 Speed up AbiWord for very large documents
 Reduce Flicker
 Add a testing framework
 Improve ODF support
 Stabilize the trunk for AbiWord-3.0 Windows release
 Improve import/export of maths
 Implement support for svg snaphots for embedded objects
 Implement an ePub filter

Mentors: me, uwog, pradeeban, Xun and Jean.