Re: urmaslt - r29620 - abiword/trunk/plugins/mswrite/xp

From: Kathiravelu Pradeeban <kk.pradeeban_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 06 2011 - 20:04:19 CET

Hi Ingo,
Thanks for your contribution. I didn't go through the patch and the
diff. As I feel, Urmas, as the committer, can review and commit a part
or full of your patch. Usually we can't expect the entire patch to be
committed as it is. Since Urmas had to review the patch before
committing, he might have omitted a few code segments in doubt.

However it was great to see Urmas taking care of the BugZilla and
applying some of the old patches that haven't been applied to trunk
for a while. Since Urmas is a new committer, we shall encourage him
even if he has mistakenly omitted a few line segments among the
patches. The developers are keeping an eye and will always assist each
other.

Really glad to see many issues being fixed recently.
Keep contributing.

Thank you.
Regards,
Pradeeban.