Re: urmaslt - r29620 - abiword/trunk/plugins/mswrite/xp

From: Urmas <davian818_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 06 2011 - 20:20:17 CET

2011/3/7, Ingo Brückl <ib@wupperonline.de>:

>> Which parts *exactly* are missing?
>
> Find attached the difference between the pre-r29620 patched version and
> r29620 and you'll see.

OK...

ie_impexp_MSWrite.cpp: You've deleted a piece of text and put your
copyright (which was not there before). I don't understand how one can
author deleted text, sorry.

ie_imp_MSWrite.cpp: entire difference is _3 empty lines_

ie_imp_MSWrite.h: Yes, it was an unintended error on my behalf which I
just fixed.

Now you don't want to continue discussion about *1 line of text*, do you?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,