Re: urmaslt - r29620 - abiword/trunk/plugins/mswrite/xp

From: J.M. Maurer <uwog_at_uwog.net>
Date: Mon Mar 07 2011 - 11:58:17 CET

On Sun, 2011-03-06 at 22:49 +0600, Urmas wrote:
> MOAR DRAMA PLOX.

Let's keep it friendly. The best part of the whole AbiWord project is
*NOT* the application itself; it's the awesome community of friendly
people who are willing to help people learn new and fun things.

This also means that part of the contributor role is having the
willingness to explain what we do and why we do it. This allows other
people to learn from it and build upon it... and point us to our own
stupid mistakes of course :-)

Happy hacking!
  Marc