Re: Regarding GSOC 2011 Application

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Mar 26 2011 - 00:51:20 CET

Hi Robin,

All those are worthwhile projects. Feel free to nominate the one that
most appeals to you and focus on it. Open source code is mostly about
going with your passion. While you will be paid for your work on GSoC
what we're mostly looking for are people who will be long term
contributors once the project is over. So choose a project that really
interests you and is something you'd want to work on even if you
weren't getting paid for it.