Re: [Proposal] Merging the gettext branch into trunk

From: Keith BOWES <zooplah_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun May 01 2011 - 05:27:00 CEST

Je 2011-Apr-29 je 10:04, Jean Brefort skribis:
> Before merging this branch, we must address Hub's objections starting
> http://abisource.com/mailinglists/abiword-dev/2009/Jul/0069.html or
> decide that we can live with them, but I think Hub is right there.
I agree there. Part of the project specification specified by my mentor
was to use GtkBuilder and intltool. It shouldn't be hard to revert back
to a unified system. I just need feedback if the consensus feels whatever
I've done isn't adequate.

>The other way would be to use gtk+ everywhere.
I'm for that, but I'm sure the Windows and Mac people would disagree
(though IMHO, GTK+ does do a good job emulating the look and feel of
Windows).