Re: [Proposal] Merging the gettext branch into trunk

From: Kathiravelu Pradeeban <kk.pradeeban_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun May 01 2011 - 07:37:11 CEST

On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 8:53 AM, Keith BOWES <zooplah@gmail.com> wrote:
> Je 2011-Apr-29 je 02:04, Kathiravelu Pradeeban skribis:
>>
>> Keith, would you be able to work more on this in your spare time
>> towards the merge? Is there any concern that you see regarding the
>> merge?
>
> Sure.  I'm willing to help get things worked out if I can.  It should
> even be easier now, as we can work out how to do things, instead of them

Excellent Keith! There are a few concerns as discussed in this thread.
With your contribution, we can tackle those pretty easily, and merge
the branch sooner. I guess Fidêncio (our gsoc student for OS X port)
will be happy to work with you when he has some time, regarding OS X
platform.

Thank you.
Regards,
Pradeeban.