Re: Fulah spell checker

From: Keith BOWES <zooplah_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu May 05 2011 - 19:58:16 CEST

Je 2011-May-02 je 11:05, Ibraahiima SAAR skribis:

> As far as spell ckeker is concerned, I have no experience whatsover
> and don't even know where to start!
It would probably be more time-consuming than difficult. I've altered
the MySpell/Hunspell dictionaries before to add new words, it's not
terribly difficult. You'd just have to start from scratch. There might
be documentation out there; personally what I did was I just followed
the example of the other entries. I'd suggest downloading the US
English version from OpenOffice.org and using it as a template, and
focus on the 100 most common Fulah words.