Framebuffer

From: Ersin Akinci <ersin.akinci_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon May 16 2011 - 05:06:49 CEST

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone might have any info about porting AbiWord to
the Linux framebuffer. There's an old thread in the mailing list from
2000, but it seems like the GTK FB port wasn't around back then.
Another thread from 2004 mentions that Xft is used for font rendering
(I think we use Pango now, but maybe there's still an Xft prereq?) I
know from trying to build AbiWord with the DirectFB port of GTK in the
past that X header files are referenced all over the place. Does
anyone have any more specific information than that?

-Ersin

--
Ersin Y. Akinci -- ersinakinci.com
What Digital Revolution? -- www.whatdigitalrevolution.com