Re: Framebuffer

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon May 16 2011 - 10:21:14 CEST

Hi Ersin,

AbiWord uses cairo and pango to draw now. As far as I can tell,
AbiWord's GTK backend is entirely based on the link-time options for
gtk. ie If you can work out how to set the build options to link in
the GTK framebuffer backend, everything Should Just Work ^(TM)

Yeah right!

Anyway, give it a go. You'll need to hack AbiWord's auto-foo
configuration system to set the framebuffer as AbiWord's backend.