Re: Revised Dutch translation of Abiword 2.6 (stable)

From: Pjotr <pliniusminor_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon May 16 2011 - 11:07:40 CEST

@Keith BOWES: It appears I've been the victim of an outdated
translations page.... I just checked the Dutch translations page, and
today(!) the versions have been updated to 2.8 (stable) and 2.9
(development). :-(

Never mind, with the help of the msgmerge tool it's not much work for
me to update the 2.8 and 2.9 .po's.

I expect to post the 2.8 and 2.9 files later today.