Re: cross platform dialogs where you don't have the other platforms

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Oct 11 2011 - 00:44:30 CEST

Hi Ben,

We have faced these issues many times in the past.

Generally one can code up all the cross platform parts and leave the
platform specific parts unimplemented. This normally means that a
number of virtual methods are left unimplemented.

At this point you should post screen shots of your dialogs to the
mailing list and appeal for help from the community to implement their
platform specific components.

Cheers,

Martin