adding some files to the msvc project?

From: Ben Martin <monkeyiq_at_users.sourceforge.net>
Date: Tue Oct 11 2011 - 01:02:35 CEST

Hi,
  Thanks to pintes for reporting issues building on windows from trunk.
I have fixed most of what I can, but it appears some symbols are not
found during linking and those are ABI_EXPORTed in the source.

  From looking at the full build log, it appears that some files are not
being compiled by msvc. I have narrowed the list to the following files.
Any hints as to where to change to make msvc aware of those files is
greatly appreciated.

./src/text/ptbl/xp/pl_ListenerCoupleCloser.cpp
./src/text/ptbl/xp/pd_RDFQuery.cpp
./src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Modal.cpp
./src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Modeless.cpp
./src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_RDFQuery.cpp
./src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_RDFEditor.cpp
./src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_GetStringCommon.cpp
./src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_InsertXMLID.cpp
./src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_RDF.cpp
./src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_HTML_UtilListeners.cpp
./src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_HTML_StyleTree.cpp