RE: AbiWord website re-design

From: Oussama Chammam <ou_cha_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Sep 12 2011 - 08:01:14 CEST

> Is Drupal just not popular anymore? Back in the day, I remember it
> being tops. Or is it too heavyweight?

  Sure Drupal is still popular and I know people that uses it and likes it more than Joomla! (like my brother!) but still, according to me and also others that has worked with both Joomla! and Drupal (actually I didn't work that much with Drupal), Drupal is harder to learn than Joomla! do but maybe in some aspects more powerful than Joomla!.

  But I think for a basic webpage Joomla! is more than enough and controlling it is rather easy.

  If you search in Google eg. "Joomla! vs Drupal" you will see that this is a typical discussion topic and people do have many different opinions.