Re: AbiWord website re-design

From: Adrian <vaerros_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Sep 21 2011 - 05:10:35 CEST

I've refined some things and I believe the design phase is in its final
stages. Migrating the old content and implementing some CMS is another
deal entirely, but here's what I have as far as the design goes:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20395770/abiword5.png

- The gray box in the 'Why AbiWord?' section is a placeholder for some
other feature point for you guys to decide on, if you don't mind :)
- I'll add an area at the bottom for contributors/sponsors and such once
I get a list compiled(on that note, please let me know which sponsors I
need to add)