Re: AbiWord website re-design

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Sep 21 2011 - 06:28:40 CEST

Hi Adrian,

Nice! However you've left off the most unique and interesting feature
of abiword. It enables Real-Time collaboration on document creation.

So how about about some prominent extra line: "The World's most
advanced Collaborative Word Processor and it's free!"

"Use http://abicollab.net to work on joint documents with your friends
and colleagues"

Cheers!

Martin