Ensuring Translation Quality

From: Urmas <davian818_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Sep 22 2011 - 13:52:46 CEST

To improve the translation quality I propose:

1) Remove .strings files for languages with translation less then 90% complete. We should preserve po-files in case somebody will want to improve them, obviously.
2) Remove Esperanto [eo] translation entirely due to its low quality, and considering the fact that Esperanto is toy, artificial language, and quality translation can not be assured without contributors' voluntarism.
3) Remove Belarus (latin) translation entirely, as it is automatic and unofficial transliteration of standard Belarus spelling.