Re: OpenMedSpel implementation

From: Dominic Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Apr 01 2012 - 02:08:55 CEST

Hi Lakshit,

OpenMedSpel has a Hunspell interface, and Enchant already supports
Hunspell. I'd suggest thinking about how to integrate Enchant with
OpenMedSpel via Hunspell, and how to enable AbiWord to spell check
against 2 dictionaries simultaneously (eg. English and Medical).

Cheers,
Dom

--
"I like to pay taxes. With them, I buy civilization." --  Oliver Wendell Holmes