GSOC 2012 | Import/Export of Maths

From: Abhishek Ravi <abhishekravi1992_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Apr 04 2012 - 19:15:08 CEST

Hi,
I am Abhishek, a computer engineering student from the National
University of Singapore. I am extremely interested in the Improve
import/export of maths project for GSOC 2012, however I am not sure
where I can find more information regarding this.

I understand that we would need to convert mathml to rtf and
vice-versa, and also convert mathml to latex and vice versa. I have
also had a look at bugzilla. Is there any other resource I should be
looking at?

Thanks,
Abhishek