RE: GSOC 2012 | Import/Export of Maths

From: Martin Edmund Sevior <martines_at_unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Wed Apr 04 2012 - 23:44:34 CEST

Hi Abihishek, We have discussed this project on the abiword-dev mailing list. You should join the mailing list and look at the archives for past month or so. Please post any further questions about the project to the mailing list so everyone can follow the discussion. Best regards, Martin ________________________________________ From: owner-abiword-dev@abisource.com [owner-abiword-dev@abisource.com] on behalf of Abhishek Ravi [abhishekravi1992@gmail.com] Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2012 3:15 AM To: abiword-dev Subject: GSOC 2012 | Import/Export of Maths Hi, I am Abhishek, a computer engineering student from the National University of Singapore. I am extremely interested in the Improve import/export of maths project for GSOC 2012, however I am not sure where I can find more information regarding this. I understand that we would need to convert mathml to rtf and vice-versa, and also convert mathml to latex and vice versa. I have also had a look at bugzilla. Is there any other resource I should be looking at? Thanks, Abhishek