Welcome to our new GSoC students

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Apr 24 2012 - 04:10:41 CEST

Hi everyone,

Here is our selection of incoming students for 2012, together with
their projects and mentors

Dialog improvements - Vincent (zuyin kang) - to be mentored by Pradeeban
Implement and Improve the import and export of math from/to odt, doc &
docx formats - Prashant Bafna - to be mentored by Jean.
Table Improvements - Kousik Kumar - to be mentored by Simon
Implement Rotated Text - aaditya - to be mentored by Martin
Improve ODF support - Tanya Guza - to be mentored by Hub
Improving Abiword's OpenXML(.docx) support - serhatkiyak - to be mentored by Dom

Welcome Vincent, Prashant, Kousik, Tanya and Serhatkiyak !

Thank you to everyone who applied to the abiword project. We had 29
applications and could only pick 6. Please feel welcome to participate
in the abiword community in whatever way you wish. We welcome all
contributions as we are all volunteers on this project.