Question about the Pootle server

From: Pjotr Kan <pliniusminor_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Apr 27 2012 - 15:50:52 CEST

Hello, I have two questions about the Sugar Project Pootle server that
hosts the Abiword translations.

First: when I click on the green check to approve a translation
suggestion, nothing happens.... I use Firefox 11 in Ubuntu 10.04.
Maybe relevant: Java version is Oracle Java JRE 6u31 (latest).

Second: a couple of days ago, I asked on this mailing list why the
Abiword website doesn't point translators to the Sugar Project's
Pootle server. This question has not been answered yet....

Regards, Pjotr.