GSOC - Text Rotation

From: Aaditya Chauhan <aadityachauhan1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Apr 28 2012 - 08:16:51 CEST

Hi Martin,

I have started working on the project "Text Rotation" by reading the
code in src/af/gr/xp .*cpp/h to understand how the text is rendered on
screen. In the meantime is there anything you want me to do ?, that
may be required for better understanding of the Project.

I will share the project's progress and about my learning, through the
mailing list.

I have my exams beginning from around mid may, so I want to maximize
the work, during this period. Looking forward to a great learning
experience.

Regards,

--
Aaditya Chauhan