GSoC 2012 project

From: Raman Garg <royalbird.raman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Mar 24 2012 - 04:36:50 CET

Hello everybody,
I am a second year student of Netaji Subhas Institute of
Technology(under Delhi University).My major is Instrumentation and
Control Engineering.

I have five years of experience in programming in C and three years of
experience in C++.Besides this I Know "Data Structures and
Algorithms",Linux,taste of HTML,DHTML , CSS
and java.I spend a lot of time in building algorithms for computing
puzzles and won various awards in my college for the same.

Idea for GSOC 2012:
   Speeds up for larger documents(proposed by Martin Sevior)

I want to work for this project , so please guide me on how to start with it.

Regards
Raman Gupta