RE: GSoC 2012 project

From: Martin Edmund Sevior <martines_at_unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Sat Mar 24 2012 - 06:50:52 CET

Hi Raman, Thank you for your interest in AbiWord. Please review the abiword-dev amiling-list archives for the last week or so. We've started discussions on this already with pointers on how to get started. Cheers Martin ________________________________________ From: owner-abiword-dev@abisource.com [owner-abiword-dev@abisource.com] on behalf of Raman Garg [royalbird.raman@gmail.com] Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2012 2:36 PM To: abiword-dev@abisource.com Subject: GSoC 2012 project Hello everybody, I am a second year student of Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology(under Delhi University).My major is Instrumentation and Control Engineering. I have five years of experience in programming in C and three years of experience in C++.Besides this I Know "Data Structures and Algorithms",Linux,taste of HTML,DHTML , CSS and java.I spend a lot of time in building algorithms for computing puzzles and won various awards in my college for the same. Idea for GSOC 2012: Speeds up for larger documents(proposed by Martin Sevior) I want to work for this project , so please guide me on how to start with it. Regards Raman Gupta