Re: New translations

From: Ingo Brückl <ib_at_wupperonline.de>
Date: Sat Mar 24 2012 - 11:54:35 CET

Chris Leonard wrote on Sun, 18 Mar 2012 21:02:32 -0400:

> At some point, I would like to discuss the possibilities of direct
> submission of PO files from the Pootle user interface to the AbiWord
> SVN.

How do you ensure the other way round, i.e. the up-to-dateness of the Pootle
.po files referred to the .po files in the svn repository which is the
leading system? The German Pootle .po file, for example, is pretty much out
of date whereas the one in svn is probably the only language file already
translated at 100%.

Ingo