Re: New Dutch translation for Abiword 2.9 (replaces the one from 2 weeks ago)

From: Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 27 2012 - 17:40:52 CEST

Pjotr, if you are going to submit a new PO version every two weeks, it
would be very much appreciated if you would do it in Poolte, or at
least based on the version in Poolte.

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/nl/upstream_POT/

Doing it via e-mail involves some necessary QA steps that are much
easier if the file modified in Pootle, so that corrections made by
others are not overwritten by your off-line version. I was on the
verge of uploading the PO and .strings fiels for lang-nl, but now I
need t oredo the QA and merging steps for your new submission.

cjl