Re: GSoC 2012

From: Kathiravelu Pradeeban <kk.pradeeban_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 30 2012 - 13:32:46 CEST

Hi,
Glad to see your interest in AbiWord.

That's a basic requirement that we expect from the students, to
checkout the source code and build with a minor modification
mentioned. This additional requirement is mandatory, and this shows
the student's willingness and ability to work on the project.

Having said that, can you be specific on how can we help you in this
further? As I see, the page contains sufficient information, or links
to build information, such as building on Linux or Windows.

On a related note, try to stay a bit longer in the irc. You may
receive a response to your query in an hour or two. I am CC'ing
abiword-dev in this reply, hence mailing list communication is proven
to be more effective than personal mails in open source communities.

Regards,
Pradeeban.

--
Kathiravelu Pradeeban.