Re: [GSoC] Lasem instead of GMathView project

From: J.M. Maurer <uwog_at_uwog.net>
Date: Thu Apr 11 2013 - 00:19:12 CEST

Hi Abhishek!

Congrats on getting this far!

The best way to look for simple bugs is simply searching through
bugzilla and picking something you like to work on:

  http://tinyurl.com/buu5ys6

Don't look at the bugs with the low IDs: if they were simple, we'd
probably have fixed those already :)

Poke us on irc if you need some pointers to get your started once you've
found a simple looking bug!

Cheers,
  Marc