[GSoC] Lasem instead of GMathView project

From: Abhishek Ravi <abhishekravi1992_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Apr 10 2013 - 22:43:25 CEST

Hello,
I am Abhishek, a student at the National University of Singapore
majoring in computer engineering. I am interested in applying for GSoc
2013 with Abiword, and this particular project looks interesting.

I have already built Abiword on my PC and have successfully completed
the additional requirements to apply (Debug message on inserting
picture).

I would like to familiarize myself with the code base better. Could
you recommend a simple bug which I can work on to start off?

Cheers,
Abhishek