Re: [GSoC 2013] [Qt Port for AbiWord project]

From: Kathiravelu Pradeeban <kk.pradeeban_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Apr 12 2013 - 00:43:02 CEST

Hi,
Glad to hear your interest. Pls build AbiWord and make sure you have
completed the additional requirements [1]. Sign up to the relevant
mailing lists, and contact the developers using the developer list.
(CC'd to the dev list in this email). Hub has some initial work done
on the Qt port. So he may provide his thoughts on this too.

You can go through the AbiWord's bugzilla and see if you can reproduce
some of the high priority bugs, and try to fix them, if possible.

[1] http://www.abisource.com/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2013#Additional_Requirements

Regards,
Pradeeban.

--