Re: GSOC 2013- Debug Output for abiword

From: Kathiravelu Pradeeban <kk.pradeeban_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Apr 20 2013 - 12:37:54 CEST

Hi,
Build information is available in /docs/build/BUILD.txt (though it
seems outdated), and the wiki pages that you can find in AbiWord by a
simple search, such as the link I provided before. However, just to
answer your query, you have already configured the AbiWord build, and
just you need to "make" and "make install" to complete the
installation.

Pls sign in to the developer mailing list, and ask your questions via
that. It will help you get a quicker response, and will also help
others who may also have the same doubt.

Sharing [1], which is a blog post I wrote answering the ubuntu build
related questions I faced from some students in 2011. I hope that may
still help.

[1] http://kkpradeeban.blogspot.com/2011/03/building-abiword-290-on-ubuntu-1004-64.html

Regards,
Pradeeban.