Re: [GSoC Mentors Announce] Google Summer of Code 2013

From: Kathiravelu Pradeeban <kk.pradeeban_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 01 2013 - 20:01:31 CET

Hi,
I have created the AbiWord's GSoC 2013 page [1]. This is just an
initial draft, and the project ideas are yet to be added, except those
which are from the past years.

I am also getting queries regarding the AbiWord in GSoC in my inbox,
personally. Please feel free to include your ideas.

[1] http://www.abisource.com/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2013

Thank you.
Regards,
Pradeeban.