About the project: Table improvement

From: joe joe <joegsoc2013_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 24 2013 - 14:09:21 CET

Hi,

On this weekend, I dig into my interested project(Table improvement)
by reading some codes of Preview GSOC implementation of "Table
improvement".

I think at least the following things should be fixed if want to
finish Table improvement:
1. improvement of Table header. include Allow the Table header
feature. in order to draw the header, we should leave space at the top
of each page that the table is broken over for the header.
2. The next step was to draw the header. most things can be done on
fp_TableContainer::draw() function.
3. handling the case of broken cells. those cells are broken across
pages,while drawing these broken cells on the second of the broken
pages(So suppose if a cell is in page 1 and page 2, page 2 will be the
second page here), we should calculate the height of header, This way
the cells move downwards.

Thanks,

Joe