Re: Chinese translation (Re: [GSoC 2013] Working with Abiword on a Qt Port)

From: joe joe <joegsoc2013_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 29 2013 - 09:19:33 CET

Hi,

Some Chinese translate advice from me (a Chinese GSOC applicant)

========================
&Change 变更(&C) ==> 修改(&C)

========================
&Search for Help 搜寻帮助(&S) ==> 搜索帮助(&S)

213
AbiWord cannot open %s. It appears to be an invalid document.
AbiWord 不能打开 %s,它可能是一个无效的文档。

 ==> remove the blank space between AbiWord and "不能"

229 Add to template 加进文件模板 ==> 添加文件模板

thanks
Joe