Re: RTF compatibility

From: Simon Larochelle <larochelle.simon.1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri May 10 2013 - 03:02:27 CEST

Revision 33056 should fix the problems with copy/paste of lists. This
commit also fixes the import of an RTF file with bullet lists but only
if the file was written by Abiword. For a file written by MS Word,
Abiword still imports bullet lists with a standard bullet as symbol
(this was the case before I changed the bullet list symbols to
Unicode).

Simon